The Big Boys Guide is a segment dedicated to bringing you all the team news for Europe’s biggest Clubs heading into the weekend’s set of fixtures.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko will miss the game against Brentford this weekend. The Ukrainian picked up a calf injury during the week that will also see him miss the Ukraine’s games during the international break.
- Despite rumours circulating that an injury is the reason for Ben White’s omission from the latest England squad, Mikel Arteta confirmed in his pre -match press conference that the England International is available this weekend.
- Pep Guardiola said on Friday that Kyle Walker is a doubt for his side’s trip to Molineux on Saturday afternoon.
- Ayemeric Laporte is also back in training but won’t be available in time for the Wolves game.
- Lucas Moura is the only player unavailable ahead of Spurs’ clash with Leicester City this weekend. The player is currently recovering from a calf injury.
- Lucas Vazquez will miss the Madrid Derby with a muscle strain.
- Eder Militao is also unavailable after picking up a hamstring injury earlier in the season.
- Karim Benzema is a doubt after picking up a muscular issue in Madrid’s win over Celtic last week.
- Jan Oblak has missed the last two league games, meaning he is a doubt for the Madrid derby as well.
- Centre backs Jose Jimenez and Stefan Savic are both ruled out.
- Former Real player Sergio Reguillon is also unavailable with a hernia issue.
- French duo Lucas Hernandez and Benjamin Pavard are both doubts for this weekend’s trip to Augsburg after picking up knocks in their 2-0 win over Barcelona on Tuesday.
- Alessandro Forenzi will miss the game vs Napoli with a hamstring injury.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still sidelined, recovering from knee surgery.
- Ante Rebic will miss the game with back issues.
- New forward Divock Origi is also unavailable due to inflammation.
- Midfielder Diego Demme will miss the game as a result of a foot injury.
- Napoli will be without star striker Victor Osimhen, who’s suffering from a bicep muscle injury.
- French defender Presnel Kimpembe is unavailable for the weekend’s game with a hamstring injury.
- Midfielder Renato Sanches and goalkeeper Keylor Navas are both expected to miss the Lyon game with minor knocks.